Here are a few happy snaps of our young Dragons who attended the W-League match with the Brisbane Roar just before Christmas.
Blackstone Dragons sign on day will be held Saturday 4th February 2017 – 8am until 11am. There are several ways that you as a player can register:
- Existing and new players can register on line through my club mate:- To register via my clubmate please go to the following website: https://qcsawelsh.myclubmate.com.au/mydetails/ For players that played last year, login with your (or your child’s) name and use the password – Blackstone – Confirm/update your details and submit.
- For new players, select the ‘Register a new player’ tab and complete the online form. New players to the club can also print off and complete the registration form on the club website http://www.blackstonesc.org/ (or attached) and bring it down to the field on the sign on day (with proof of age please)
- Existing players can also choose to fill in the registration form found on the website and bring it down to the field on the sign on days or email to me for processing.
Payment can be done via cash, cheque or EFT. Cash or cheque payments will need to be bought down to the field on the club sign on day. The club does NOT have EFTPOS facilities at the club so if you are coming down to pay registration fees or purchase merchandise on the sign on day you will need to ensure you have cash. The club’s bank account details are as follows:
Account Name: Blackstone United Welsh Church Soccer Club
Bank: Bank of Queensland Acc #: 21580999 BSB: 124-396
If you could please use your surname as the reference that would help in matching payments to registrations. If you could send the completed form and a copy of the internet payment receipt to me that would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you are planning on attending the sign on day but are wanting to pay via EFT, please bring a copy of the EFT payment receipt with you to the ground confirming payment. Club soccer shorts will be available to order at the club sign on day. Red socks will also be available for purchase. Other club merchandise is available for purchase (or order) as follows:- club polo, club hat, club jacket, club hoodie, club beanie.
A huge thankyou to all of those who were able to assist with fence demolition and construction on the 28 November 2015. We also managed to aerate both the senior and junior fields before the rain hit.
Special thanks to the following:-
– Stephen Weatherhog (from Shephard Transport Equipment) for donating all of the fencing.
– Terry Thomson (preparation and construction)
– Daniel Thomson (preparation and construction)
– John Tatchell (building and construction)
– Nathan Donnelly (building and construction)
– Richard Katt (dingo rider)
– Nigel Lucas (building and construction)
– Dominic Potter (demolition and construction)
– Greg Venzke (demolition and construction)
– Leslie Thornton (labourer)
– Kaleb Tatchell (rouseabout)
– Dana Haywood (mowing)
– Andy Haywood (mowing)
– Rohan Alexander (caterer)
– Linda Alexander (caterer)
– Shirley Thomson (watergirl)
– Sheree Hirons (photographer)
We achieved a lot over the course of the day with removal of the old fence, drilling 120 fence post holes, concreting in 120 fence posts, aerating the field, and mowing of grounds outside of field.
Richard and I watched the storm approach as he finished off the aerating! We managed to get the dingo onto the trailer and tied down just before the sky opened up and the rain started to fall. It was perfect timing!
Thankyou to all those who also helped finish off the fence railings on 5 December 2015. The improvements to the Club and field will continue in 2016 with our attention turning to planning for a new clubhouse.
Thanks again to all who helped out!! It was a fantastic team effort!!!
Team photographs will be taken at Blackstone on Saturday 3 August 2014. Please make note of when your team photo will be taken and order and pay for the photo via your team managers on the day. Photo’s will be $10.00 each.
Draft photo schedule below. This will be confirmed early next week.
|Blackstone Soccer Club Photo Schedule 2014|
|Photo Time||Team||Game Time|
|7:30am||U7 Dragons||8.15am (home)|
|7.50am||U7 Welsh||9.00am (away)|
|8.10am||U8 Red||9.00am (home)|
|8.30am||U8 United||9.45am (home)|
|10.30am||SM Div 6||1.00pm (away)|
|11.00am||SM Div 5||1.00pm (home)|
|11.30pm||SW Div 2||3.00pm (home)|
|12 noon||SM Div 1||5.00pm (home)|